LUND Languages is an international company offering language and translation services in the business-to-business sector. Our clients come from industry, trade, IT and media. We offer translations and services connected with European, Asian and American languages.
More than 720 carefully selected professional native speakers and specialist translators guarantee the constant quality of our services.
Holger Müller, born in 1969, is sole partner of the LUND Verlagsgesellschaft mbH and is responsible for the management and organisation of the company. He completed a Language and Literature degree at the Universities of Göttingen and Lund/Sweden, graduating with a Master of Arts. After his studies, he worked as managing editor for multi-lingual productions in the Könemann Verlagsgesellschaft mbH publishing company in Cologne, and as product manager at Data Becker GmbH in Düsseldorf. He was a joint partner in Müller & von Radetzky oHG (2003) and established the LUND Verlagsgesellschaft in December 2004.
Our project managers have all qualified in the area of translation or languages respectively. They will be happy to answer all your general and project-related questions.
He or she will
- discuss the most important facts of your enquiry with you.
- prepare a quote for you.
- be in charge of setting the deadline and organising your project.
- internally place an order with the specialist translator suited to your translation.
- clarify any terminology-related questions which may arise during the translation.
- deliver the translation.
- be at your disposal for any further questions.